Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Started on Saline

Well, things moved a little faster then I thought they would. I started on saline this past Sunday. I was so nervous about inserting the infusion set that I think I made it worse then it needed to be. Just did me first set change and was only a little scared. But I did it and it hurt much less then my first, scared to death but trying not to show it attempt. I'm sure it will get easier with time. I do on August 10th to meet with the trainer again and switch over to insulin. Can't wait!! Life will be so much easier and I won't have to forget to take my injections after I've told the pump to "deliver". It's hard to remember that all important part when you're using the saline. :)

1 comments:

Jeff said...

Hi Trish,

I was wondering if you accepted any guest posting on your site. I couldn’t manage to find your email on the site. If you could get a hold of me at jeff@drugwatch.com, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
-Jeff